| Battlefield 2 is the sequel to Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield Vietnam. Expect a spectacular display of game physics and unmatched gameplay from Digital Illusions. Some of the top features include.
- Online multiplayer action with 64 players on the PC.
- All-new gameplay engine brings the immense locations to life complete with realistic physics and dynamic lighting.
- Maps scale to the number of players engaging in battle for a unique and intense experience every time.
- Take control of over 30 land, sea, and air vehicles, including tanks, helicopters, hovercraft, fast attack vehicles, and fighter jets.
- Choose to battle as U.S., Chinese, or Middle East Coalition troops, each with their own unique arsenals.
- A variety of solider classes to choose from, including Assault, Sniper, Special Ops, Combat Engineer, and Anti-tank units.
- Join a squad or select the new Commander Mode to assume the strategic role of a battlefield commander directing his forces.
- New state-of-the-art weapon systems, including heat seeking missiles and laser designated bombs.
- Material penetration feature makes sure players know the difference between cover and concealment.
- Character Persistence and Growth. With in-game success, players increase their rank and unlock awards, including new weapons, vehicle decals, medals and more.
- Earn ranks ranging from Recruit all the way to General.
- Full in-game community support including, buddy lists, stat tracking, live chat rooms, and in-game clan creation.
Voice-over IP (VOIP) supported.
Create your own dedicated Battlefield 2 server instantly for free. Thats right, FREE dedicated Battlefield 2 servers the first week the game is released. Only at SeeMePlayMe.Com.
Sign up for the Battlefield Newsletter today and get an exclusive look at how Battlefield 2 is being tested in the Electronic Arts test lab in Redwood City, CA. The exclusive video will be delivered to your inbox next week when the newsletter goes out!
SIGN ME UP!